|Battery panels||5V 2W poly|
|Size||150 x 85 x 320 mm|
|Material||ABS + PC|
|Rechargeable batteries||18650 Lithium 3.7V 2200mAH|
|Led||4 pieces x 50 lm|
|Charging time||from 6 to 8 hours|
|Used Time||from 8 to 12 hours|
|Water proof standard||IP65|
Features of PL24C solar earth lamp:
– Material of the lamp is manufactured mainly from high quality ABS plastic, durable, resistant to the harsh weather of the car.
– The face of the lamp consists of 4 COB LEDs, these LED chips are surrounded by optical lens with special luminous ability: stable brightness up to 350 lumens, capable of changing colors.
– The battery is installed above the lamp, polycrystalline silicon material absorbs sunlight quite well, has a waterproof design according to IP55.
– Lights and panels have the ability to adjust rotation with a wide angle, easy to adjust accordingly. Inside the lamp also uses a 3.7 V battery from Lithium, which is quite large, using time up to 12 hours.
Easy to set up
– PL24C mini spotlight has a compact design, the lamp is a sharp pole, so it is easy to plug into the ground, or remove the leg to hang on the wall with screws.
– Not only that, the lamp has the ability to automatically turn on and off by smart sensors: turn on when the day, off when it is dark.
– The lights operate independently from the national electricity grid, saving energy while being environmentally friendly.
– Lights are easy to install in many different spatial positions such as grass, walkways, gates, balconies, … very suitable to decorate the scene.