Advantages of 50WW SOLARCITY TUA BIN GENERATOR
* Wind energy is a renewable energy source and will always exist, which will reduce the use of non-renewable sources, but the exploitation of these energy sources will adversely affect generations. tomorrow, while coal and wood are renewable sources of energy
* Global warming is one of the biggest challenges for all humanity. Wind energy is a great alternative to our energy needs, because it is not as polluting as large as fossil fuels.
Structure of SOLARCITY TUA BIN GENERATOR
– Anemometer: A measure of wind speed and data transmission of wind speed to the controller.
– Blades: Propeller Wind blows through the blades and causes the blades to move and spin.
– Brake: Brake unit (brake). Used to stop the rotor in an emergency situation by electricity, water or motor.
– Controller: Controller. The controller will start the engine at a wind speed of about 8 to 14 mph / 12 km / h to 22 km / h and the engine switch will be about 65 mph / 104 km / h because the This transmitter may heat up.
Technical Parameters of 5000W TUA BIN GENERATOR
– Model: 50020L -SC
– Rated power: 5000 W
– Rated output voltage: DC 96V
– Wing diameter: M
– Wing material: Cast aluminum alloy
– Number of wings: 3
– Rated wind speed: 10m / s