Advantages of SOLARCITY WIND GENERATOR
* Wind energy is a renewable energy source and will always exist, which will reduce the use of non-renewable sources, but the exploitation of these energy sources will adversely affect generations. tomorrow, while coal and wood are renewable sources of energy
* Global warming is one of the biggest challenges for all humanity. Wind energy is a great alternative to our energy needs, because it is not as polluting as large as fossil fuels.
Structure of SOLARCITY WIND GENERATOR
– Anemometer: The unit measures wind speed and transmits wind speed data to the controller.
– Blades: Propeller Wind blows through the blades and causes the blades to move and spin.
– Brake: Brake unit (brake). Used to stop the rotor in an emergency situation by electricity, water or motor.
– Controller: Controller. The controller will start the engine at a wind speed of about 8 to 14 mph / 12 km / h to 22 km / h and the engine switch will be about 65 mph / 104 km / h because the This transmitter may heat up.
– Gear box: Gearbox. Gears are connected to low-speed spindles with high-speed spindles and increase the rotation speed from 30 to 60 rpm to 1200 to 1500 rpm, the rotation speed is required by most real generators. output electricity. This gear set is very expensive, it is part of the engine and wind turbine.
Specifications wind generator 500W (5 030Q4-SC)
– Model: 5030Q4-SC
– Power: 500 W
– Rated output voltage: DC12V / 24V
– Wing diameter: 1.2 M
– Wing height: 1.2 M
– Wing material: Cast aluminum alloy
– Number of wings: 7